• Thread starter Thread starter james Lynn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

james Lynn

Reaction score
at the beginig of the new season you start with a large amount of money, but who would you sign?

Erm sign dzeko he allways does well... look at AQUINTA!!! erm... i try to get a new right back... and i sell nani and look for a new left winger

I am in my 3rd season whith them, I start be taking the highest expectation and change the wage so you get about 90 mil. Then i decided on a formation, i play a chelsea diamond to great sucess. I then get rid of players who i dont think are great on the game:

Park-10
O'Shea-10
Kuzaschk-3
Fletcher-17
Valencia-18
Nani-15
Tosic-7

Then with that chunk of £ you can get a **** of a team. I would leave the Defense alone this year bar maybe Oratsmendi for 3 million. The midfield is the biggest priority:

Gourcuff-17 (Right wing if you play with wingers)
Cesc-60
De Rossi-35
Dzeko - 20 (to bang them in)
Di Maria -4.5 (if you play wingers)
Rossi - 15 (if you want further strenght in depth i personally did not)

Then depending on your cash buy youth or another good player, maybe:

Lukaku
Lacina Traore
Sheverley
Rodwell
Poli
Verratti
Areola
Savio etc etc

i play 4-3-1-2 with foster,evra,vidic,ferdinand,brown,andersonLCM carrickDCM fletcherRCM modricAMC (advanced playmaker) berbatov,rooney. got dzeko too just bought bale and have kept possebon as he gets good if you play him.won champs league first season and lost the league by 1 point....grrrrrr!!
modric is an absolute must buy although a bit pricey,i managed to knock spurs down to 27 mllion from 32...so worth it though,22 goals,37 assists,avrating 7.57

i always sell all the reserves at beginning of the game and put macheda out on loan for £2m and welbeck for £2.5m then i offer wages to chiellini, agureo, adler, jadson (free), landon donovan (free) valetti then once they accept the wages i up the money so got about £108m to pay for them, jadson gets home sick so can sell him at end of season and get some money

you need to keep in mind that after the 1st season, the board won´t give you as much cash to spend. So you´ll have to make your mind up early on who to keep, unless you intend to sell some of your best players to keep the cash coming in. Also the funds available from playersale go down to 50% (atleast on my save it´s been like this after end of the 1st season) so i´d recommend get rid of who you don´t need in 1st season. I think keepers from the reserves (heaton, kuszczak) and the likes of o´shea, owen and brown are some of the players not worth hanging on to. Now who you should buy depends on the tactic you want to use, but a keeper that´s better than foster and able to replace van der sar should be on the list and maybe strengthen the CM / DMC area, if you have use for either position that is...

i manage man u aswell buy AGUERO 53 M best buy possible got 40 goals for me in 1 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back