steelered21

Reaction score
I've just started a career as Brighton and was wondering if anyone has any highly recommended players I can try?

I also manage Brighton-I just won the Championship Title with 105 goals scored and also won the Carling Cup on penaltys vs west brom.just buy Bakenga from Rosenborg.His is a beast and costs only 120k!Excellent poacher scored 40 goals in 49 app.I use a counter tactic and feed him with through balls

Also as i told the board that we will promote i had enough money to buy Stanislau Drahun from Dinamo Minsk for 1,8m.Its not easy to buy him.A contact of 220k per year is enough but you have to praise him with passion in order to make him choose your team-he always receives many offers.I used him as box to box mid and he scored 15 goals and had 15 assists.He shoots very well from distance!

I also bought gary Kagelmacher from Beerschot and Cranie from Coventry.Cranie had 7.23 average rating

Try also Placide,a really good goalkeeper from Havre.He was a key member of the team having about 20 clean sheats

In my save Noone scored 10 goals as inside forward from the right side,Harley was also decent as Adv.Playmaker and Buckley had 9 goals/8 assists as IF from the left side.Vicente was great too with many assists but signed a contact with Betis - a big blow for my team

That was the best save i ever had!Very good attacking results with over 3 goals per game.I had 15 games unbeaten with only one draw.Now i plan the second season trying to sign Mertens from Psv but ifind it really difficult!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, I will deffo try those players! I was also thinking of signing Billy Sharp and also Parnaby on a free.

How did the likes of Hoskins and Greer get On in your save?

Greer was a real captain!he was solid at defence and scored also from corners.I used to rotate him with Kagelmacher and Cranie.But on away games i used Cranie as rb and Kagelmacher and Greer as Cb.As rb cranie was great.I dont want my sb not to be attacking so he fit really well.So i would recommend you not to sign Parnavy(with a contact around 450k) and trust Cranie.Inigo Calderon was good too.

I didnt use Hoskins at all.Apart from Bakenga i signed J.Russell from Dundee Utd for 400k.With Bakenga-Russell and Mackail Smith there was no room available for Hoskins.Russell didnt score a lot but when i used his as right inside forward he helped a lot with 10+ assists and about 8 goals.I used Hoskins at demo with no good results so i didn't trust him in my save.

I advise you to sell Dunk for 1.3m and Barnes for 450k.Ankergren isn't trustworthy-sell him.So sign at all costs Alex McCarthy from Reading or Placide from Havre.If you cannot sign Drahun who is a star player try to sign Jem Karacan.

Finally this was my line up

Placide(sweeper gk) -Cranie rb-Kagelmacher cb-Greer cb-Painter lb - Frimpong(on loan from Arsenal-BWM)-Drahun bbm - russell if attack - vicente adv.play. support- Buckley i attack - Bakenga poacher

counter attacking fluid style prss more roaming and move into channels for my bbm-adv.playm.-poacher