Players for newly promoted team

Ubernisation

Reaction score
I have just been promoted to the premiership with Burnley, and I am predicted to finish stone dead last. I am in the 3rd season, and have 16 million to spend.

The main positions I need filling are:
Striker
Left Winger
Defensive Midfielder
Centre Back
Left Back

But people in any positions of a decent price would be welcome :)

Thank you.

Damarcus Beasley [Not being Biast] But he has been my player of the season two years running he plays left Winger and always got average ratings over 7.

Im managing Braintree in my 4th season in the Premier League

Tom Elliott (ST), might be at Leeds, legend for me in the time he has been with me :) bought him for 30k now worth over 10 million. Daniel Sanchez Ayala (DC) has developed into a top player for me but i bought him when he was young (not sure when in relation to where you are now.

Good luck with your first season in the top flight :) im in the 2017/18 season atm so im just trying to remember back a few seasons to offer any help. Danny Guthrie/Stephen Ireland good midfielders.

Thanks, I only just squeezed through so im doubting that i'll survive. But worth a shot :)

marquinho is amazing, plays either left AM or striker. Or Kevin Doyle, who will get u those vital goals

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

striker definitely Marquinhos, I bought him for 10 mil for Reading in second season after promotion. So far hes been excellent. It will prob cost u more since ur at 3rd season. He's either a LAM or a Striker

marquinho is amazing, plays either left AM or striker. Or Kevin Doyle, who will get u those vital goals

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

striker definitely Marquinhos, I bought him for 10 mil for Reading in second season after promotion. So far hes been excellent. It will prob cost u more since ur at 3rd season. He's either a LAM or a Striker

Yeah in 2017 Porto have him and wont part with him for less than 30 million, saving up my pennies for him now for next season. Im at the stage where regens are proving to be most fruitful investments, mixed with names from the present who are now in their early thirties. Man City just bought a regen from me for 30 million, i couldnt keep hold of him and he was awesome for me really sad to loose the guy, hopefully wont mess up my squad too much.

joe mattock - left back
franco zuculini - defensive midfielder
bolzoni - defensive midfielder - inter milan
davide santon - all along the right hand side - inter milan RB/WB/RM/AMR
mark beevers - centre back - sheff wed
robert lewandowski - lech -striker
Gai Assulin - Barcelona - left winger

if u sign all of these players u win stay up easily

btw who is your goal keeper because u need a brilliant keeper to help u stay up like Ochoa or Asenjo

good luck :)

Kikin - striker - 3m
zuculini- dm
davide santon- rb/rm
vilar - amazing gk - 2m

Ok, i;ll tell you what i've done so far.

I've covered the AML position by getting Ochirossi (my spellings will be terrible) who is a good player and well developed on mine :)
Striker I got Lewandowski who is very good, thanks for recommendation :)
Vitolo as a DMC
Chyzhov for a DC
And i've had to stick with my left back, as I ran out of cash :)

Oh, and my keeper is Hilario, signed him on a free last season and he was very good, so i'll stick with him this season, and then probably get a fresh face season after that.

Last edited:
and the free agents and they expired list

Yeah, i've been looking at free agent. I got Boa Morte, Beckford, Belletti and Silvestre on a free

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Can someone tell me how good they think this first 11 is for trying to stay up in premier league please? :)

ST: Lewandowski
WG: Ochirosii Eagles
MC: Matejovsky Tonge
DMC: Vitolo
FB: Silvestre Spector
CB: Papodopolous Robin
GK: Hilario
Robin is a 21 year old regen with good stats for a DC who can also be utilised as a DR

Other players I have on the bench are: Beckford, Milan Ivana, Boa Morte, Shelvey, Laure, Delap, Miguelito, Tremolada and some very good regens.

i am reading and am in my second season played 4 won 2 and lost 2 can u recomend any signings that will help me. cheers

Yeah, i've been looking at free agent. I got Boa Morte, Beckford, Belletti and Silvestre on a free

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Can someone tell me how good they think this first 11 is for trying to stay up in premier league please? :)

ST: Lewandowski
WG: Ochirosii Eagles
MC: Matejovsky Tonge
DMC: Vitolo
FB: Silvestre Spector
CB: Papodopolous Robin
GK: Hilario
Robin is a 21 year old regen with good stats for a DC who can also be utilised as a DR

Other players I have on the bench are: Beckford, Milan Ivana, Boa Morte, Shelvey, Laure, Delap, Miguelito, Tremolada and some very good regens.

That team looks good to me, although another full back might be needed. See how things are going and you may want to be quite active in January, but I reckon you could do quite well with that squad. Spend some time looking at coaches to develop six/seven star coaching schedules too, that's very important. Well done and good luck! :D

Thanks for the feedback :) I have just hit January (had a marathon day playing it) and I am in 12th position, Ochirosii is a target of Arsenal and Chelsea, but Lewandowski is constantly injured >.< I signed Rodwell now, and have sold tonge for 3.7m. Looking at getting a new DL as Silvestre is old, and a new DMC as Vitolo is a weak link in the team.

i am reading in my second season and got promoted last season can u recomend some signings. cheers

Back