Players for Premier League Notts' Forest!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie654
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Jamie654

Reaction score
Got promoted through play-off's first season, and brought afew players! Managed to keep me in the league. This is my best team, and then subs/res.

GK - Lee Camp
CB - St.Ledger and Mikael Silvestre
FB - Danny Fox and Joey O'Brien
DM - Paul McKenna
CM - Chris Cohen
Wing - Craig Fagan and Paul Anderson
Forwards - Jermaine Beckford and Sam Vokes

Bench
Dexter Blackstock ST
Luke Chaimbers D RC
Michael Doyle MC
Bobby Zamora ST
Wes Morgan DC
Lewis McGugan AM C
Joe Garner ST

Average team, midway through Jan, played 23, won 8, lost 11, drawn 4, scored 44, conceded 57. I'm pretty safe already was so thinking of ways to improve for next season, any idea's please people! If you want stats of any of the players (only one year on so may not have changed a great deal) just ask and ill screen it.
Think ill have a budget of about 20mill, want as good as possible. Thanks everyone!

Hi mate, on my career with notts forest i got them in the premier league i signed alexis sanchez for 12 million, also got yannis tafer on loan great player for notts forest

2nd season in premiership with Notts Forest for me and my team is playing the best football iv seen in fm10. Finished 9th first season then signed luis jimenez for 3mill, muniain for 2mill and lavezzi for 6mill and these 3 players are the top 3 avg rated players in the premiership in december.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed you dropped Wes Morgan- that man is a LEGEND.

On the parade lap at the match today he did his own little parade with his son by himself and we were all loving it.

Can't actually answer the question as I don't have FM 10 but on FM 09 I plumped for Davide Santon and Razvan Ochirosii as solid players.

Back