Players for Rangers - January 1st season!

• Thread starter Thread starter Eoin McG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

Eoin McG

Soy el Maestro
Reaction score
Right i have 3.8 million to spend and i'm after a new centre back to replace David Weir as he's so slow which frustrates me. Struggling to find and adequate replacement... Also possibly after a promising left winger and or left back.

Thanks,
Eoin |)

u can check Kamil Zayatte, Dzmitry Verkhovtsov, Bongani Khumalo, José María Basanta, Olexandr Chyzhov

cheers mate, don't really know why i'm struggling to find a suitable one..

Dodo from Corinthians for your left back and check out the transfer and loan list as sometimes you can get a good deal.

haha cheers for the suggestion of Dodo, but i'm not the biggest ****** of course i've checked the transfer and loan list.

Dzmitry Verkhovtsov would be a great, cheap centre back if you can get him. Others could include Ryan Donk from Genk, Sandy Pailot from GF38, Andre Bikey from Burnley are just some centre backs I can think of. Left back Dixon/Douglas from Dundee United are pretty decent and maybe try and get one of Chelseas young left backs on loan as they have a few decent young left backs, Bertrand, Van Aanholt. Left wing I'd suggest Mehdi Carcela from Standard - he might have moved though - or Anis Sharbini from Hadjuk although he might have moved as well.

Back