• Thread starter Thread starter mwcolk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

mwcolk

Reaction score
Anyone have an suggestions. Players for my new Sheffield Wednesday game please.

Any help, much appreciated.

what budget are you on?
do you have a transfer budget ?? i didnt have a single penny

i trying to sell jermaine johnson for 700k n francis jeffers for 240k
defo sell jeffers he on 9k a week and you are alreadry overspendin on wages

i had nothing to spend at the start too. im looking for good players that'll help me achieve top table, or pushing for play off finish. preferebly free.

yes i know its possible to search for free players and try and sign one or two of the,. but im looking for first hand knowledge. hopefully someone out there has tried to do the same?

okay. thanks. got a few frees like camara, viduka, vieri, sergio conceicao..

suggestions for goalkeepers? and anyone know of any network games?

I got £3.2m for tudgay, £1.4m for spurr, £700k for johnson and £500k for wood, signed ebi smolarek on a free and sold him in the january transfer window for £6m (he averaged 2 goals every 3 games)
dady is a decent signing for £1.6m, matt hill is a good loan signing for left back, vladimir weiss is also good for right wing on loan, andy van der meyde can do a job on a freebie, but rarely lasts a whole game, glauber is a fantastic centre half for championship and does well in the prem too. I got iker muniain for £675 and he looks like he's going to be a great player in the future as does marc muniesa for around the same price and andwele slory's pace is useful on either wing. I won the league with these signings and most of them lasted the step up into the premiership

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

also got £400k for leon clarke

vladimir weiss is also good for right wing on loan,

i tried to sign him glen lol i got 700k for jj 240k for jeffers

hmm i gunna sell clarke to as i got sodje tudders vaney christian viera

lol unlucky i starting again with wednesday cuz it al messed up lol
i didnt even play 1 game anyway lol

my mid is pretty good with the likes of wiltord, conceicao and edgar davids. but we all know that will only last around a year... if that

thanks for the suggestions guys.

Agree with Ebi Smolarek scored 18 in 20 so far for my Sheff Wed game! UTO!

what patch you on??
and what countries do you have loaded? i cannot find half them players lol

im currently 4th on my agme i sold luke boden for 1mil :) and sold clarke and jeffers 4 arounf 500 each signed Ebi Smolarek on a free, cristian mora (gk) on a free hard to egt a w.p for though then loaned a few youngesters including jose baxter, john fleck and nacer bazerite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back