tolley250

Reaction score
So im west brom just finished my second season and believe these are the positions i need:

CD – central defender (defend) – typical central defender , tackling, positioning, strength and heading are key attributes, im trying to avoid slow centre backs as i can be in danger of the counter attack and passes over the top.

DM – half back (defend) – This guy needs to be able to drop back to form a three man defence or act as a shield in front of your defence so he needs to tackle, head the ball, mark and pass. Defensive attributes are best but an all round midfielder would be ideal.

CM – central midfielder (attack) – The complete midfielder would be ideal but players with great physical ability and good speed, instructed to get further forward and dribble more as well as move into channels. They must be able to pass and the better they are in front of goal the better

ST – false nine (support) – This guy must do it all, he needs speed, dribbling, flair and the usual finishing attributes. Off the ball is very important as is anticipation also good passing is important this guy needs to pick out the inside forwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach Clough should be a good false nine. For the centre mid, maybe Mousa Dembele? I use him as a box to box/RPM, but he's strong and versatile, and he can dribble. He can't shoot though. And he's 29 or 30 at the end of the second season. And a bit injury prone in my experience.

Sent from my SC-05G using Tapatalk

Zach Clough should be a good false nine. For the centre mid, maybe Mousa Dembele? I use him as a box to box/RPM, but he's strong and versatile, and he can dribble. He can't shoot though. And he's 29 or 30 at the end of the second season. And a bit injury prone in my experience.

Sent from my SC-05G using Tapatalk

Oh right okay cheers clough is at villa so not sure i'll get him got barbosa at the minute and barkley and bentancur in cm