Players moved without my permission.

7hegam3

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I am Managing Real Madrid, the only problem I am facing is players being moved between Castilla and RM C . And sometimes it is the same player being bounced back and forth.

Any Ideas why this is happening?

I have disabled Specific Manager rights in Team Policy, that is I have control over contract renewals and Sales.

Thank you,

Castilla is a separate club with their own manager. They are affiliated with Real Madrid and the C team also, hence the freedom of movement. The game doesn't replicate the relationship very well as in real life the first team would always make the choices, but as Castilla has its own manager, he does make some independant choices in the game sometimes.

More importantly, why do you have 2 accounts?

I will be banning one of them shortly. Let me know which one you want to keep within 10 minutes or i'll make the choice for you.

Castilla is a separate club with their own manager. They are affiliated with Real Madrid and the C team also, hence the freedom of movement. The game doesn't replicate the relationship very well as in real life the first team would always make the choices, but as Castilla has its own manager, he does make some independant choices in the game sometimes.

More importantly, why do you have 2 accounts?

I will be banning one of them shortly. Let me know which one you want to keep within 10 minutes or i'll make the choice for you.
Bad cop.