Players needing work permits

• Thread starter Thread starter daveo72
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

daveo72

Reaction score
I have a player who I cant play cause he needs a work permit. How do I go about getting one so he can play. I have gone onto his profile where you offer a new contract but cant see anything in there. Please help.Many thanks

I have a player who I cant play cause he needs a work permit. How do I go about getting one so he can play. I have gone onto his profile where you offer a new contract but cant see anything in there. Please help.Many thanks

aha i hate that, you have to loan him out to one of your clubs affiliates for a season or half a season depends how long it takes him to get a permit, you can move him straight away in the same window.

Last edited:
I only have 1 affiliate club in Hondorus (Eh!!!!) How do I set up more and how do I only offer/send them to them only.

I only have 1 affiliate club in Hondorus (Eh!!!!) How do I set up more and how do I only offer/send them to them only.

go to board room, click board request, then click request feeder club, choose a european side, then when you have them, click on your player, and click move to affiliate

Thanks for that, i ll give it a go just in the middle of a game. many thanks again.

Scout the player first in future, then it will tell you how hard it will be to get a work permit

Back