Players of the Future 2026

Regen means the players generated by FM. So the 2 players in the OP for example are Regens.

Regen means the players generated by FM. So the 2 players in the OP for example are Regens.

thank you, i would imagine most my best players then are regens being in the year 2026, i have some players who i dont think would be regens but they are not 4star+ etc anymore they are oldmen now lol

are the regens random then?

Last edited:
thank you, i would imagine most my best players then are regens being in the year 2026, i have some players who i dont think would be regens but they are not 4star+ etc anymore they are oldmen now lol

are the regens random then?

Regens are basically created to keep enough players in the game, because as you said at a certain point. Many of the players we know now will be retired. Sometimes these regens are wonderkids (think along the lines of new Ronaldo's and Messi's) but ofcourse majority are just decent players for lots of teams.

SO regens dont need to be necessarily 4+ stars they can be any kind of level.

Can you post a screen of Depay, Berardi and Munir?

In 2026, ofc :D
Thanks

Regens are basically created to keep enough players in the game, because as you said at a certain point. Many of the players we know now will be retired. Sometimes these regens are wonderkids (think along the lines of new Ronaldo's and Messi's) but ofcourse majority are just decent players for lots of teams.

SO regens dont need to be necessarily 4+ stars they can be any kind of level.

thanks for the info makes sense, i was thinking people playing around the year i am would have been able to make use of these players but i take it regens are random then.

i dont think this player is a regen, he is getting old now but still playing well.

is quite well known as a good player tho i think, i like to play him as a left winger.

Fischer

View attachment 757320
View attachment 757322
View attachment 757323

He is indeed not. He plays for Ajax right now. Has been injured lately so hasnt been playing as much is regarded as a talent. Nice to see he developped well.

thanks for the info makes sense, i was thinking people playing around the year i am would have been able to make use of these players but i take it regens are random then.

They are indeed random. Names everything is just randomly generated

Could you post Odegaard, Arianit Ferati, Patrick Roberts, Panos Armenakas, Brandt, Kenedy please?

Back