Players on Fm-base

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
You know on fm-base, where you click players at the top and then choose what category of players you want, why are the prices so innacurate?? (sp???)

if you want me to name some examples, bobo balde for 100k when u can actually get hi for 35k, torres for 25m when he costs way more, simon *** fo r £2m when you can buy him for around 500k ect ect

Last edited:
Depends when you offer.The players prices will fluctuate as the season goes on depending on different things.

You know on fm-base, where you click players at the top and then choose what category of players you want, why are the prices so innacurate?? (sp???)

if you want me to name some examples, bobo balde for 100k when u can actually get hi for 35k, torres for 25m when he costs way more, simon *** fo r £2m when you can buy him for around 500k ect ect

It shows realism, there is no real value per player in real life, just estimated value. I mean how do you value talent and ability? But as for football, players prices change depending on a number of things, such as their reputation, whether the club wants them to go ASAP, how many clubs are interested etc. Balde is so cheap because of his wages, Celtic need to offload him so that they can save money on wages. I hope this answers your question, or I may have majorly misunderstood.

yeah that sort of makes that better andy thanks

No problem, you also have to realise that real life is way more complicated in real life, with agent fees, pay-off's etc. They all come into the value of a player. But yeah, I'm glad I sort of helped lol