Players on loan

• Thread starter Thread starter Grantoakz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 988

Grantoakz

Reaction score
Hi all!
Just wondering if anyone knew the answer to a query I have?
When you send a player on loan do their attributes improve?
And if so, how can you tell when they are away from the club?
On FM12 you seemed to only be able to tell once they came back from the loan spell. Not sure if it's the same on this edition.

Hi all!
Just wondering if anyone knew the answer to a query I have?
When you send a player on loan do their attributes improve?
And if so, how can you tell when they are away from the club?
On FM12 you seemed to only be able to tell once they came back from the loan spell. Not sure if it's the same on this edition.

Yes, the players has the ability to both develop and decline as a player. You can not see his progress bar when he is loan so you have to watch his progress ( the green or red arrows) and look for patterns but if you did not remember what he had in "crossing" when he went on loan, you wont be able to tell if has increased it until he is back.

Last edited:
Can you see the red and green arrows when they are away on loan or just when they come back?
Seems weird that you can't tell when thy are away.

Can you see the red and green arrows when they are away on loan or just when they come back?
Seems weird that you can't tell when thy are away.

I just answered that

"You can not see his progress bar when he is loan so you have to watch his progress ( the green or red arrows) and look for patterns"

So, YES you can see his green and red arrows but if you dont chceck them regularly and remember what stats he had before, you cannot tell if they have raised. It can be green one week and then red for one as these arrows are the "recent" change

Oh yes, I see what you mean.
Thanks for that!
Do you have any players that have improved lots on loan? Do you think a short or long term loan is better?

Oh yes, I see what you mean.
Thanks for that!
Do you have any players that have improved lots on loan? Do you think a short or long term loan is better?

Yes, all my players develop well when I loan them out. Mind you, I only let clubs with a manager or assistant manager good stats in " working with youngsters " loan my youngsters. I also make sure that they have good enough facilities& coaches along with the promise that he will actually get to play matches.

That highly depends on what you want out of the loan but if you are uncertain then, a longterm loan with a recall clause is the best so you can get him back if having injuries or if he does not develop.

Back