forzajuve101

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting my players out on loan, the only luck I have is sending them to affilliates. E.g. no offers for Verratti, Wellington Silva, who had 5 goals in 4 premier league games once I won it. I offer them to clubs for no money and without having to pay their wages and I get nothing. Is there anything else I can do?

Depends really on how old they are and how many competitive games they have played (I think) Also if they are very ambitious or already decent then championship teams might not think they could get him and premier league teams might not think hes proven enough... I always struggle to loan good youth players out under 18.

Just dont settle and loan him out to the 1st option, make sure they have good training facilities and hes going to play most weeks because a bad loan spell with no 1st team football could seriously affect his PA.

I also have a little question about offering players out for loan. The last time I played a manager game, it was CM0304. I remember you used to be able to choose the clubs you offer them to, is this not possible anymore? Because I'm pretty sure some 2nd division teams would like to loan my a couple of my youngsters because one of them I got from a 2nd division team and he was an important first team player. He's listed with my reserves and loan listed, and several big teams have offered to buy him, but I don't want to sell him, only loan him out so he can play first team football.

Also, is it possible to buy a player from a team and agree to loan him out to them for the first season so that he still gets playing time? That would be good and realistic. If not possible it would be a great addition to a next FM game.

Thanks in advance!