Players ratings (Goalies in particular) bug?

• Thread starter Thread starter haken
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 796

haken

Reaction score
Not sure if it's a bug or if it's been discussed before, but, is there something wrong with the goalkeepers' ratings? I tend to concede at least once a game, usually from a really dumb mistake, committed by an outfield player or the goalkeeper, and it usually happens when I'm already leading 3-0 or higher. Now, the match engine never recognizes for some reason the dumb mistake, hence, it doesn't lower the player's rating. In most matches, these 1 goals per game I concede, are also the only threat the opposition manages to create throughout the entire match, yet my goalie keeps getting a rather high rating. Even when I win 2 or 3-1, my goalie will always have a 6.9 rating or higher, not making a single save. It would've been understandable if the opposition goalies would've been given better ratings than my goalie, for the 2 or 3 goals they conceded, was not their fault and they made some really impressive saves compared to my goalie who did pretty much nothing. The opposition goalies usually get 6.5 or lower, despite being really good.

It seems like the ratings are tied to a players' attributes when it comes to goalkeepers, rather than how well they did during the match. Anyone else is experiencing it?

Back