Players Stars declining .

marksmithlfc

Reaction score
Hello has anyone else experienced all or most of the players in FM15 after 2 seasons all their attributes and stars start to decline Even the Wonderkid's , It just seem's to be if you don't buy them straight away then you don't have any chance of buying great players in the near future as they all turn out to be 2 stars at very best in all my saves ? I have seen this is every game i have played so far . Is it a Bug or something

The star ratings is in relation to players in your squad, so if they are lower star ratings then will be in comparison to your squad quality. I haven't experienced this apart from the odd player that hasn't had enough game time due to being down the pecking order. Will also be impacted by the quality of your coaches and training methods. If you find a player with potential and have good coaches then they will get the best out of him

they will do, the stars are defined by the team/squad you have and league rep you are in.

for example. Milner will be a 3-4 star at City but a 1-2 at Real Madrid.

So basically the players i have are mostly better than what i am looking at on the transfer page Yes !? well that would explain it
Thanks

Another reason is that as your coaches get to know the players better they realize that their potential is not that high.

A coach or scout's Judging Potential Ability stat will affect how accurate their assessment is.

The more you scout a player, and the longer they are at the club, will affect this.

Important Point: Star rating is only an assessment of the players potential ability (points on a scale of 1-200). It does not mean the player won't be good.

Perfect example: Gaston Gil Romero

His Potential Abilility (PA) is actually not very high - but the way his stats are distributed make him one of the best CDMs in the game.

Some players - especially regens, might have a very high star rating but their stats make them useless.

Back