players that have no interest in coming to ur team...???

• Thread starter Thread starter k_cobain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

k_cobain

Reaction score
hey, im currently with Man City (summer transfer end 2nd year) ive won the uefa cup, finished 3rd behind Arsenal (winners) and Man Utd (runner up) but knocked out of both cups early on... and in this year i have won the super cup (3-1 against Arsenal)

ok ive managed to scoup up some really good players for the future (not consistent though) but my main question is:

how can i get a player that says " has no interest in joinning ur club " to come??? is there a way or is that basicly end of story??? and if there is a way then how is it done???

another question is how can i make my own training shedule because most of my players havent got the stamina to finish a game... players like diego, ireland, bouanoutte and ect i have to sub them at 60-70min mark... they cant finish a game for me... they are too tired (condition is at the 75% mark)
any ideas on how to improve that??? and generly improve my players atributes???

cheers...

Basically make your club more prestigious with trophies and stuff. I think that's all there is to it.

is that it??? got a long way to go then as city havent got that much of a history winnig stuff!!! :(

any idea on why my players cant finish a game???

maybe your playing the same team to much maybe you should rotate more and maybe your training schedules are too hard and jus give the players intensive strenght training

no just make a new training schedule for the low stamina players and give them more strenght training and what training schedule do you use?

well i dont know too be honest... i just went to the default one and just made it from normal to maximum... dont know how to put a training shcedule as im a totaly new at FM... i used to play CM but now im just hocked on this version of FM... could u help??? :)

well after i won the league with villa i saw that messi had a 35.5m release clause in his contract so i thought why not, he had no interest in coming so i offered 100k a week and he rejected but it said he still had no interest but would acept a contract to good to refuse, so i adjusted my wage budget an eventually offered him 300k a week an he came, so i think if uv got the money , that could play a big part

money does play a big part, got messi the same way. 150 a week wage but massive app bonus and goal bonus

well i dont know too be honest... i just went to the default one and just made it from normal to maximum... dont know how to put a training shcedule as im a totaly new at FM... i used to play CM but now im just hocked on this version of FM... could u help??? :)

That can result in many long term injuries try downloading this training schedule.

http://www.freewebs.com/tugstraining

INSTRUCTIONS:

"Download the files and then copy them to:

(My) Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Schedules

If you don't have a Schedules folder, simply create one.

When you're on the training screen in game, click on Edit training, go to import, select the Training files and click OK one file at a time." Explanation thanks to Mark :)

then import it in on the in-game training page. :) hope this helps.

Back