PLayers to look out for on FM(20)10

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Personally, i think a few player stats will improve on some player, i think the biggest improvement will be Stephen Ireland and i hope they improve Brede Hangeland. Anyone else got any players they think will be better on next FM?

I'd also like Darren Bent pace to be taken down a notch because tehre is no way his pace is 18.

Last edited:
The Da Silva brothers at Man U. They play a lot better IRL than their stats on FM would suggest

Yeah i agree with that, without good training, there only real attribute that stands out is pace.

Others I think are:

Pato
Robinho
Walcott
Modric
Lennon
Ashley Young
Agbonlahor

emmm, i havent even played the new game yet (really)

kerrison might have spelt it wrong, but he plays for palemaras in brazil, there colours are green, bought him for bought 9 million in january did'nt really have a impact, but the new season he has 8 in 5 games on fire, good stats aswell

robinho should be made worse...

Ronaldinho worse,,,urrrm Sissoko not as good.

Crouch should be made better
So should ashley young, Lescott, Bullard

Shelvey at Charlton should be a good prospest, also Kyle Naughton and Delph might be better than current game. Plus Mark Davies from Bolton will be improved.

daniel alves is really underrated, he is an absolute machine. Some spanish lads, llorente maybe negredo who are more than decent players, but I think I'll get the game just to compare van der vaart stats in his holland second division side where he should never have left with the 9.3 stats. And I believe Heinze will be destroyed next game. As a matter of fact, considering this season only half madrid should be destroyed. And I love lassana Diarra, but there's no way he is like his stats say irl, he will certainly become a world class player but he isn't yet (example: sneijder did an amazing liga last year, this year he doesn't even pass well, you need at least two seasons to know if a player is good or not). I'd lower valencia (basically valencia is about villa being in shape, if he isn't they don't win).

Isnt the whole Valencia **** form thing though to do with the fact they arent being paid?

yeah but besides that they got no contention in midfield, and I am not exagerating, its worse than madrid when we played with gago only (if such things are possible). Their defence is poor to the max, the only ones who consider albiol or marchena as good centre backs are SI guys, Joaquin is but the shadow of what he was since 2002, which leaves silva who is going to juventus because he is a genius (replacement of nedved) and villa who most certainly will be playing for barça next year. Honestly, that happens when you don't know your place, they wanted to build a giant stadium, they wanted to rivalize with madrid and barça, then comes the crisis, and everything is blown.

hangeland is already one of the better centre backs on the game

kris boyd should be made better to be honest from rangers. Although as many dont play the scots game i doubt people would agree ir disagree lol

danny wellbeck, make lennon faster, barry is overated cas he is a lot better than carrick on this(NEVER), downings overated, beckham is a quality player but sooverated on the game, so to srna, vagner love, torres should have better finishing

Back