Players To Strengthen Leeds Utd?

• Thread starter Thread starter kelly67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
kakuta on loan from chelsea left mid does wonders for my leeds save theres muniain i tried to get him on loan had to pay 300k upfront but him and beckford were made for each other de leat from manu is good as well got in the team of the year

I won League One with Leeds, I signed:
Christian Vieri - Free
Rudolf Skacel - Free
Fredy Guarin (Loan)
Nacer Barazite (Loan)
Darren Gibson (Loan)
Gavin Hoyte (Loan)

hope this helps :)

i suggest getting as many shortlists as possible and waiting for possible frees=)

Andranik is a quality DMC. He scores a few goals also. Should pick him up for around £1m.

You should be able to get Macheda on loan. Get a notable young striker. It will make your game funner, seeing the wonderkids banging in a few :)

im leeds in my save now. second season and am leading championship.

Make sure you use beckford up front he is gun, Ben parker, huntington (as back up), and howson. And try sign:

Shilla (free)
Mattioni (cheap as)
Shelvey
Schneiderlin

i also got a few more, i had to sell a fair bit.

I won the league first season by signing agyemang for 170k, jay emmanuel thomas for 450k and michael ball on a free. backed up by loan signings, Gibson, barazite, baxter.

Second season leading the championship at start of Jan window but beckford just tore his thigh and is out for 3 months so i need a new poacher (buying simeon jackson for 750k as he wont mind being sub when beckford is back)

i signed more arsenal youngsters ... frimpong 400k, bartley 1.1m. i also got harewood and ashdown on free and my big signing was mark beevers for 2.5m

loans ... macheda, merida, stanislas, nordveit. Look like im marching straight to the prem.

Work this one out!!

Any help!! Just got leeds into championship after winning league 1 with 104 points, scoring 114 goals but conceading 57!! (yes thats right 104 points!) Signed various up and coming stars on free such as Delaet, Brandy, Cleverly, Weiss but struggling with tactics in pre season played west ham got beat 1-0 played wolves got beat 5-0 and also 5-1 (Cleverly screamer) off manchester city! Leaking goals for fun!
Defence is DL Helan / Parker DC Kisnorbo DC Michalik / Delaet RB Omozusi
Sebastian Vieara is my keeper he is unhappy also.

Cant see much wrong with my strikers Beckford, Becchio, Elliott and V.Moses and Brandy.

Midfield is quality with Snodgrass on the left Segey Krivets attacking mid Cory Evans currently in the DM role and Curo (yound spanish lad) on the right or Robinson whoever looks in best shape.

Tried Frimpong on loan lasts eason was RUBBISH! Eikrem was good though but no room for him now i have Cleverley and Weiss!

Any comments welcome.......
Anybody know a rock solid DC for under 1M??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back