ScottLand

Reaction score
Hi,

I have started a game as Everton and my philosophy is to invest in youth players (17 or under) and only sign free players or players costing ?2m or less for the first team. I have asked the board to upgrade the youth facilities which they have agreed to, which will hopefully improve my youth players coming through.

I am looking to make money by signing free players and 'bargain players' to sell for a profit and then invest further into youth players/facilities/Coaches etc.

I have Honda coming for a free at the end of his contract and will look for more free transfers towards the end of the season. I am struggling however to find decent players for under ?2m. I have looked through the 'bargains' thread but didn't realise ?15m for an established player constitutes a bargain.

One other thing, my computer is terrible. I can only run the English Prem to League 2 on a small database to get a decent game that wont take an age. So could you recommend me some players that should be easy to find.

Thanks very much for any help.

Last edited:
Take a look at Onazi for 1.7m. Its tougher to find prospects now. I think they increased the minimum fee release clause for Brazilian prospects in 2014.