Players 'unhappy with training lately'??

• Thread starter Thread starter Ollieac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5K

Ollieac

Reaction score
I've quite often seen the message which says that players are unhappy with the 'training workload' which has the simple solution of reducing their workload. However I've recently had my coaches telling me that certain players have "been unhappy with training lately" without giving a reason why. I've tried lowering their workload but that doesn't seem to improve the situation.

Has anyone else had this and what's the solution? The players tend to be on custom training schedules if that helps.

Usually means they're a bit unhappy with extra training. Comes about when Perferred Move, New Position, or Individual Focus training are a big too much for them. Cut one or more of those out, and it should be alright. Or you could just ignore it.

When I get a message like that, the players own training page always tells me what he's unhappy about. (Player Name > training, bottom left corner)
Could be anything really. It is usually extra PPM training or individual focus that is too much for them, but I've also had a winger beeing unhappy because he'd like to train more finishing (started train him as Inside forward, with great success). So you need to know what's wrong to fix it...

Back