Players unhappy with training level

Reaction score
Unlike Fm12, where my players loved to grumble about too much training, I'm now getting quite a few messages about them receiving too little. I definitely feel that I haven't mastered training on FM13 yet - maybe someone can offer some general advice on how you decide/set you own workloads?

Basically, my general training workload has been set to low (although I've just notched it up to average), with the individual training workloads generally set at average. So for the players who aren't receiving specific PPM / new position training, their overall workloads are medium.

I'm guessing I could probably get away with increasing individual workloads to high, except for those on PPM / new position? Or would it be better to increase the general training workload? Apologies if this is too general a question... If it makes a difference, I'm managing a pretty strong Spurs side, so my basic training preference is for developing my own team rather than countering specific opposition threats. My scheduling slider is currently set one click to the right of centre (20% match prep).

Thanks

I just ignore it. Usually it doesn't make much of a negative impact, if you're wining games and keeping up moral in general.

If it's getting out of hand, I usually go in and talk to him and say he's not been training well. And he usually drops it, for at least a few months.

Also I believe that maybe players with low det may complain more. So maybe also try looking at their personality? <--- not sure if this point is validated but it's one of my hypothesis.

Also I believe that maybe players with low det may complain more. So maybe also try looking at their personality? <--- not sure if this point is validated but it's one of my hypothesis.

It's not their determination, it's if their personality is professional.

Back