Players unhappy

• Thread starter Thread starter oli4567
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

oli4567

Reaction score
What do I do if I got a player thats unhappy then he says hes happy but remains unhappy and it stays like this

What do I do if I got a player thats unhappy then he says hes happy but remains unhappy and it stays like this
If you're going to ask a question you need to be clearer than that.

Is there an active promise still open? What's he unhappy about? What did you tell him? What was the response? Etc etc etc

He says he was happy but remained unhappy.......every other player that says he was happy after being unhappy do not remain unhappy (he was unhappy about evertything but ive managed to narrow it down to just not happy with promises being broken even though its been almost a year since i broke his promise)

You're just going to have to show him that you won't break any more promises. That's my guess.

I can't talk to him nor I can't get my captain to talk top him

It sounds like you broke a promise too many times. The promise that seems to kill a relationship between a manager and a player is when you agree to sell the player but never get around to it.

Unfortunately, if a player is unhappy and has been so for a year, there's probably nothing you can do about it.

Even if you could talk to him, what would that achieve? You obviously have a history of breaking promises (to him at least) so it's not like he's going to believe anything you say anyway.

You still haven't said what the promise was about. There's not much you can do but try and rectify the situation with your actions or to just not break any promises in future.

I think it was about a contract originaly but he signed a new contract and says he was happy and has says he was happy 2 times since I have absolutely no idea whats going on I think its a bug

It sounds like maybe he was unhappy due to not being offered a contract earlier on, maybe he was happy about signing a new deal because he wants to stay at the club, but is unhappy with you. Maybe try loaning him out for a while, or if you want that player, make it clear he is a first team player and it may boost him, can't confirm it will work, but I have found with some players that they may take a little more time than others, also check his team status, is he set to not needed even though you are playing him all the time? Might be something like that which is making him unhappy.

yes loan him out he will return well and happy especially if his loan move is good make sure hes not listed on loan or on the transfer market

Back