Players' value dropping?

• Thread starter Thread starter md5423
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

md5423

Reaction score
I have a few players whose value have dropped significantly in 1 week. for example i had a 20 year old portuguese striker and one week his value was at 700,000 and the next it went down to 70,000. I aslo had a 22 GK and one week 150,000 then the next week 10,000. Even though NONE of their attributes had dropped. I am playing as San Marino a low profile club, so could it be my youth or training facilites (adequate). why is this happening?

it does not have much to do with training. im guessing that it's due to poor performances or relegation of your club (does cause players' value to drop but i doubt you experienced that) or contract is running out soon. giving them a new contract could restore their values ;)

Could be nearing the end of his contract or he is playing badly or he is getting old

ok thanks, what if i am using him currently on my bench? because i dont have an active feeder club

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

i offered him a new 4 yr contract and after 2 weeks it hasnt gone up

most of the time its really not about the contract, its largely due to the form of the player

Back