Players who are known to be good in the Premiership

• Thread starter Thread starter David 0404
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

David 0404

Reaction score
All,

i have just started a new game with sunderland on chris22's new patch for the game. i have £20m to spend as a result of the recent takeover. in pre-season i only beat Notts. Co 4-3 and i need some star quality players to help give the squad some more depth. I would like players in any positions please but preferably CB, GK and ST. I am on the verge of making my first real signing, Kerlon from Inter for £5million, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David0404

P.S. what is a reasonable offer for Mario Balotelli, i need to know if i have enough money to sign him?

I wouldn't sign Kerlon.

Depending on money i would sign:

Palombo
Balotelli
Krivets
Leo
Zapata
Saviola
Milevski
Cardozo
Pograneybak
Vagner Love
Zirkvov
Vargas
Faubert

go after claudio pizzaro, barazite( arsenal), sahko and mbia, sell all the crappy back up players sign these players and a few more and you should finsih top 8

who is leo? thanks for your suggestions though, keep them coming!

get vukcevic from libon and set him 2 shoot from long range often, he got 20 4 long shots so he scores from range a lot

the 4 is short for (for) slang talk lol

if i where sunderland id look at players like alex from internacional, albin from getafe, onyewu from standard. sell useless players to decrease wagebudget and increase transfer funds.

just sold players like Stokes, Daryl Murphy, O'Donovan ect. (about 10 of them that were rotting in the reserves) for a combined total of £9million. Thanks for the tips guys! wage budget has gone down, have begun negotiations with vukcevic but missed out on Pizzaro, who went to Roma instead. asst. manager says alex is no good and have made bids for sakho and pogrebnyak. anyone got ideas for a goalkeeper?

depending on the budget either Akinfeev, Asenjo or Fiorillo. All star players but Akinfeev has best current rating but Fiorillo is cheapest

i'd probably go for fiorillo or akinfeev, but could someone please compare them to gordon for me. who should be first and second choice?

Back