Status
Not open for further replies.

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I thought I would just start this thread so everyone could get a idea of which players to look out for when starting your network game. I started one and heres a small list of people who let me down without even letting me know.

Willthehill - Said he would play and wasted my time.

A guy called Matt - I Don't know his Fm base name. his hamachi he had Matt-Spurs & changed to Matt-Bolton because he was bolton however he quit because it was taking a while with people making transfers which is expected to happen.

Shaw973 - Also said he would play and never bothered.

Terminator152 - Same as Above.

Damo11802010 - Same as Above.

Now obviously some people might say this for no reason as you do get some weird people out there :S eg, will put you up because they don't like you, or because you put their name up. So as a rule you must post your link or screenshot where the person said they would play in your game.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f112/epl-network-game-t53628.html

Thats my Network game where numerous people said they would play and join and failed to do so without telling me, Only 1 person didn't join and told me of that reason.

Just though I would start this so people don't waste their time, Understand some people can't make it but if you know you can't commit for certain then don't ask to join :S

Last edited:
The Guy called Matt is actually ok!!! I have a network game against him just now and everything is fine !!

So I feel this thread is unfair on people, as not ever game can be set up and run to everyones expectations!!

Naming and shaming people is wrong, Game speed is an Issue online and at the end of the day Its there own right to stop playing, No contract is involed at the end of the day!!

I totally agree with you Sully. I can see this thread possibly getting closed as I personally think its wrong naming and shaming people just because they don't choose to network.

It just so happened that I could not be home to play that night and I logged on later to see if i could play and you said no cause the game had started. Surely me actually logging on and talking to you meant I wanted to play.

Thats something that can happen to anyone no matter how commited you are.

Get over yourself and delete this thread

Explain how naming and shaming people is wrong ? End of the day no point saying your going to play then not bothering your ****, Clince I never knew you had me on hamachi so I didn't know it was your ot you could have joined mate you should have told me who you were because I was getting alot of randoms adding to join when it had started, I have took you name out.

People who join cant expect it to just go as quick as everyone else so NO its not a valid reason just leaving and quitting a game its a waste of time, just because that person isn't getting their way. So this thread isnt pointless in all honesty ;)

The whole point is so that if the same names keep popping up then you know not to let them join the network, Fair enough nothing can be done about people not joining but people joining and quitting should definetly be named and shamed because their quitting for not getting their own way. Every network game with alot of people is going to go slow during transfer window because people make transfers :)

this site seems to have gone down hill... people just ***** about any and everything...

You could have just sent them a PM asking why they weren't there, instead of making a thread that will only end up as a massive ***** fight.

this thread is like stupid, because people come on here to play network games, and telling them not to do something they love isn't great tbh :S

Fair enough, If its going to cause to much trouble just close it :S people just shouldn't join network games and then quit because things aren't going as quickly as they want it too though. Bit of a waste of time.

Meh.

This thread will soon become spammy rubbish. Semi decent idea to identify useless members. But no doubt everyone has their own reasons for not keeping to their word.

I think we can all identify a tool when we need to, no need for a blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.