Players who outperform their stats

• Thread starter Thread starter forza-juve
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

forza-juve

Reaction score
Just wondering which players consistently outperform what their stats say. I ask because I see players reccomended in threads but when I check them out they have poor potential and arn't very good stat wise.

Theo Walcott is the best example I can give. He plays brilliantly but his stats are cack.

I agree with Redrup. Jonas seems to play great against me but his stats are ****!

Walcott is the best example like Redrup said his stats are just **** and he plays super week in week out.

I can't think of any others right now but there is loads.

Benjani, played his heart out for my Portsmouth team and scored 32 league goals with 10 finishing :)

Chris Cohen of Nottingham Forest. He made like 20++ assists for 4 seasons in a row, including a season with 34 assists. Absolutely incredible.

Miguel from Athletico Madrid (now plays for a smaller spanish team) was keeping zhirkov out of my team :)
Had an average rating of 7.6

Obafemi Martins scores very regularly with only 14 finishing. Great signing in one of my Arsenal teams. Finished up with 28 league goals and 34 in all competitions.

Theo Walcott, Rafael and Fabio did well for me aswell, Oh and Anderson he was probably one of my best players and his stats are not great.

Back