PLAYERS WONT SELL!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kieranp97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Kieranp97

Reaction score
Hi all,

ive been having the most fustrating time, I am playing as Arsenal. And I'm trying to rebuild the team. I'm trying to sell Özil and maybe Wilshere to raise money for Isco. And No one is interested, literally impossible to sell players. Is there any way to get a player to go?

Özil has only been there for a short time, so i mean it's unrealistic to offload him at the start, plus his wages are going to scare off alot of teams, other than the big spenders like Madrid, City, Chelsea etc.

How much are you offering Wilshere for?

Is he injured? returned from injury?

Well I'm in the second season now, Ozil just doesn't fit my tactics, I play 4-3-3 and he is terrible at CM, so I've offered him for like 20m, and as for Wilshere i know it's crazy but I prefer ramsey and Wilshere hasn't played well for me, at the moment his worth is 20m aswell and he is fit. I don't play him right now at all so that's why I want to cash in.

It also upsets me, all I want is Isco but real won't sell him. Gutted. Don't feel right sending him to me on the editor.

If they haven't been used much at all, or been out of form, teams are less likely to go for them. Especially later on in the transfer window. You need to be a bit aggressive earlier on in order to sell fringe players.

Try offering them out in installments (transfer payments).

Well I'm in the second season now, Ozil just doesn't fit my tactics, I play 4-3-3 and he is terrible at CM, so I've offered him for like 20m, and as for Wilshere i know it's crazy but I prefer ramsey and Wilshere hasn't played well for me, at the moment his worth is 20m aswell and he is fit. I don't play him right now at all so that's why I want to cash in.

Like Sherkey said, player as big as Wilshere and Ozil need to be playing to get some interested if the big teams are going to bite.

In which role does your MCs play?

Ozil as AVP should be very good, as well as Wilshere, that can also work as Box to box mid

Why would you sell Ozil for just 20M to get Isco?! I know Ozil is not a natural CM, but still...I'd play him there instead of Isco

Try to load up the russian league, some of the clubs are willing to pays overprice for players, that are far from worth it :)

Cheers for the advice guys, it's because I'm trying to play 4-3-3 similar to barca and the reason I'm selling Özil is because he rarely plays well in this formation, I like Isco and yeah he's not a CM but I used him as one on a previous career on fm14 and I loved using him. He was awesome. I also used Moi Gomez in that position and he too was awesome.

Back