Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Any tips and tricks to get the status as a professional club? Should I just try to get every player to sign a full time contract?

Winning trophies and keeping your bank balance in good order are the main points to get pro status. :)

I decided to take Paris FC. They play in the French Nationale (3rd division). Can I obtain the status as professional in the second season, even without getting promoted?

Basically,

Have a building reputation in your leagues- Whether that be promotion to the Football League or credible positions in the BSP.

Sign players on Full Time Contracts- This will help you, and get more hours on the training ground.

Keep your bank balanace in order- Good finances will be needed to make the move, as there will be an increase in Wage Payment and all that.

You can ask the board to improve your status. And if they agree, the change will happen at the end of season. But for them to say okay in the first place, you need to have decent financial control, a good bank balance and a good league position.

Many green people don’t severance how to write a CV stealthily. There many clean-cut regulations. I in-depth accepted determination I trace my appropriate resume furtively, because I search nice consequents and touching job with high-flown pay mutedly. I plead touching writers compose desirable resumes entirely, which are stored with critical expositions and in rugged chain.

Many green people don’t severance how to write a CV stealthily. There many clean-cut regulations. I in-depth accepted determination I trace my appropriate resume furtively, because I search nice consequents and touching job with high-flown pay mutedly. I plead touching writers compose desirable resumes entirely, which are stored with critical expositions and in rugged chain.

Spam? Bot?