Robbo_1984

Reaction score
I've downloaded the demo via steam which I had to install on my laptop. I don't have a wireless router at home only a dongle so I took my laptop to work and installed steam/downloaded the demo here. I've now tried playing the demo offline but it won't load up. I've read that you can play the actual game offline so is this not the case with the demo??

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I've downloaded the demo via steam which I had to install on my laptop. I don't have a wireless router at home only a dongle so I took my laptop to work and installed steam/downloaded the demo here. I've now tried playing the demo offline but it won't load up. I've read that you can play the actual game offline so is this not the case with the demo??

Use your dongle to load up steam and the game. Once the game is up and running, enter offline mode and play away.

So does that mean you must have internet to start the game and play? I don't have internet at home?

Specifically, is it needed just once only to download the game/stream? or do I need internet each time I want to start playing the game?