marcMCFC1986

Reaction score
As a Man City fan, I am obviously loving the way we are playing so far this season.

I am hoping to play FM17 as 'Start Unemployed' and Sunday League Reputation but want to set them up with Peps style of play, and eventually work my up through a Journeyman Career.

Thing is, I don't usually set up my own tactics - I just go online, download a good one, and just focus on developing youth players. But I'd really like to do it myself this year, signing the right players for the chosen tactics, really deeply scouting and analysing a player before I sign them.

Any advice on what sort of training and tactics to use to play like Pep, and what 'type' of player to be looking out for would be appreciated!

Thanks

Probably players who have high decision and anticipation which make them clever players. High teamwork and workrate too as they need to work hard to press and close down. I will look out for these 4 attributes 1st.

Thanks. High creativity too I'd guess - but these might be hard to come by in the lower divisions.

Training and Tactics advice are the key thing I need though, I think - never done it before, despite playing since Championship Manager 2 (1995/96 Season).

more or less the best players in the World!