Playing non league football....

jase83

Reaction score
Hello people!

I'm playing fm touch (but the proper version crashes, because my laptop doesn't support the proper game.) heyho, i decided to start unemployed and take the head coach job at braintree (national conference) but im struggling to win games, ive tried different tactics and formations, but still can't buy a win. Signed a couple of players, loaned a few in as well...

Has anyone got any advice on what i can do to change my fortunes around?

hi jase83 im doing same...I use 4.3.3.narrow
in pos = more direct passing, much higher temp.

in trans =dist to fullbacks
and centre backs, dist quick, counter and counter press.

out of pos = def narrow , prevent gk distribution.

will send player roles next.

af =att poachr=att af=att

cm =att bwm=def cm=sup

wb=auto cd=def cb=def wb=auto

sk=def

try this mate it may bring you change of fortune....please let me know.

Play as basic as possible... 4-4-2, little roles or OI's as the players won't be as versatile as Premiership players

i actually took over at barnet after being sacked at braintree. stuck with 4-4-2 gegenpress, and i was in the playoffs every season for 3 season, evenually i won the league by 2 points by the end of the 3rd season, manager of the year, my star midfielder got player of the year and goal of the season, my star striker was top goal scorer with 23. So i guess persistance pays off ;)

i actually took over at barnet after being sacked at braintree. stuck with 4-4-2 gegenpress, and i was in the playoffs every season for 3 season, evenually i won the league by 2 points by the end of the 3rd season, manager of the year, my star midfielder got player of the year and goal of the season, my star striker was top goal scorer with 23. So i guess persistance pays off ;)

I respected your ambition for success well done mate <3

I respected your ambition for success well done mate <3

Thanks mate, really enjoying the challenge, just missed out on league 2 play-offs (on goal difference) in my first season in league 2.

UP THE BEES!