Playing with many leagues

• Thread starter Thread starter aleander
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

aleander

Reaction score
I used to play football manager with only 1 league for a year (in real life) now. I wonder what the advantages will be when i add multiple leagues. Will this have a lot of impact on how countries perform in the champions league? As with one league it's alwas spain england and italy who dominate the champions league with the same teams. Would this also change what teams are in the top of a country? For example is it possible that unknown teams from other countries become the top teams in their country with this?

P.S. how much leagues would you reccomend for 2.2 GHZ dual core with 3 Gig RAM?

by one leagu ei assume u mean one country?

ie you dont just have the premier league loaded? surely youve got all the leagues in england loaded, down to league2 at least?

as for extra countries loading, i ahve a simialr spec laptop to you.

i load all english leagues, the top 2 spanish and the top 2 italian, as these are the onyl leagues i wish to manage in.

the main advantage i have found is you can track the stats of players at foreign clubs better, ie see who was top scorer in serie A etc.

also loaning your youngsters into an active league helps them. sending my man utd youngsters to antwerp in belguim when i dont have the belguim leagues loaded means they dont expereince any real football as the game will only simualte matches for them to keep fitness up.

try to find a nice balanc between the number of leagues loaded and game speed.

as for more leagues meaning differences in who wins the champions league. no, the usual suspects are always there or therebaouts.

Back