• Thread starter Yuzo jr
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yuzo jr

hello i need a playmaker(amc) trequartista, for newcastle united one who can also play mc as a box to box midfielder, marvin martin would have been perfect but he does not have any intention of joining the club, could someone give me ideas of who i could sign please?

I take it you are using Cobaye somewhere else but he basically word perfectly fits your description. Theres a bloke called Modise who is very, very good and will cost you around 300k I think. How much you got for budget?

10 million pounds....yea im using cabaye in the cm mid role as a box to box but i need the amc im going to buy to sometimes fill in that role if cabaye is injured or tired n perhaps ben arfa or marveaux will occupy the amc role

When playing Newcastle I always use Cabaye as a Advanced Playmaker (support) and Tiote as a Ball Winning Midfielder (defend). If you want to play with an AM, C. Eriksen is maybe an option. You can also play with Demba Ba as a Target Man (support) and a Proacher (Doumbia or Sow). Currently I am playing Newcastle (4-1-2-2-1 formation)

Handanovic, Bengue, Vertonghen, Samba, Vrsaljko, Fellaini, Badelj, Nainggolan, Griezmann, Narsingh and Sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.