Roman1986

Reaction score
hey everyone!
I'm playing for Leeds, now is the end of the second season.
Can you, please, suggest me some good playmaker (under 10 mil. dollars) for my 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 tactics team?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

sorry, forgot to say, I'm playing in the Premier division

Adrien from Sporting CP, from personal experience, he's a cracker!

Last edited:
Kevin from Zaragoza, if he hasn't moved already. Also in my save, Thiago Alcantara went to Mallorca on a free transfer from Barca, so I'd look into that too. Kranjcar should be available on a reasonable price also, as well as David Vaughan. Defour's price tag I can't rememeber, but I think he's contract is about to expire around that time. Aimar could do a good job for season, but doesn't really work all that well in a 4-4-2.

A few off the of my head.

Thiago's contract runs low pretty early in the game which is why he leaves on a free, if he's in the second season it's most likely he's gone already, shame.

Kevin is a great shout like Konsta said, I've signed him a few times on some of my lesser know team saves and he does well pretty much everytime on them. Sao Paulo have some decent AM's too so may want to take a look at their team, Alan Patrick of Santos too.

Marco Verratti was always a great mid-level playmaker. He has high determination, creativity, decisions and passing.

Marco Verratti was always a great mid-level playmaker. He has high determination, creativity, decisions and passing.

I totally forgot him! In my Leeds Utd save I signed him as a back-up playmaker for 925k, and he was very good. His high corner and flair attributes really did come in handy. Sold him after a few seasons to Juve for 9,75mil + clauses. I wanted to keep him though, but I got sentimental about him not getting enough games in my team. :$

wilshere on loan?
he was still available on loan in the 3rd season for me
check the transfer list
ive gotten canales and ramsey for under 6 mil on there before
james mccarthy was a beast for me
he can play defensive mid centre mid and att mid
he got like 10 assists for me from cm last season as a deep lying playmaker
got him for 4m when wigan went down

Back