choices

Reaction score
After my first season with Stjarnan in the Iceland league the board announced a new stadium that seated 21,750. It was great since I have the biggest stadium and I think the second stadium in the league that had over 10K for seating (at least that is what the attendance showed) Got the team in great financial shape and then started to lose a ton of money after selling out my stadium (in year 2034) for the past decade or so. October of 2034 comes and the year is over and the board announces a second stadium to be build. This time a $231M stadium, which I don't have to take a loan out since my club richest are around 700M (with 500M in the balance). Best news though was that I was hoping it would be 40K at least and this actually is 54,112. So there goes my answer of if a team will ever build a second stadium. Also at least I have a good pitch now with undersoil heating and a retractable roof so I don't have to keep re-soiling the pitch every year.

View attachment 194171View attachment 194172

You've played almost 30 seasons! Wow! I'm guessing you're the best time in the world now? And a stadium named after you, that's no bad! Haha.

**** mate, how many hours of play does it take to go trough that amount of seasons? You were really commited to your save, i sure give you that. Great job!

You've played almost 30 seasons! Wow! I'm guessing you're the best time in the world now? And a stadium named after you, that's no bad! Haha.

Yeah I think I was named like 10 years ago. Never lost the league (again it was never that tough especially when you have 5X the wage budget of other teams. I am just glad you can build a second stadium. Wonder if I can get a third now.

**** mate, how many hours of play does it take to go trough that amount of seasons? You were really commited to your save, i sure give you that. Great job!

7 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes. Granted some times I play it when I am playing xbox so I usually am not paying that much attention to it unless its big games. Plus I left my game on for one whole night so that wasn't good either. Committed only to this save to be the richest club in the world and get Iceland to be the best division. Richest club will be within 10 years I would say, the league going to take a lot longer than that. Although I am 8th right now.

Yeah I think I was named like 10 years ago. Never lost the league (again it was never that tough especially when you have 5X the wage budget of other teams. I am just glad you can build a second stadium. Wonder if I can get a third now.

7 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes. Granted some times I play it when I am playing xbox so I usually am not paying that much attention to it unless its big games. Plus I left my game on for one whole night so that wasn't good either. Committed only to this save to be the richest club in the world and get Iceland to be the best division. Richest club will be within 10 years I would say, the league going to take a lot longer than that. Although I am 8th right now.

Well, i was thinking that it would have taken much more time xD But that's by my standard's, as i am a really slow gamer so...Once again great job!