bgpunkt

Reaction score
Hi
Purchased FM2015, but have a big issue and problem.
Every new season ALL player stats get erased.Every player makes debut every new season :(
I have no antivirus running or nothing

Its really annoying,and i really wanted to quit playing this game,like forever..
But i tried install FM2014, that i played before without this issue....but same again with this ..
tried FM2012 also....same

Need help... i'll never play this game again if its no solution to this..no point play the game if the stats just get erased every new season. :S

The players national team stats are there and do not get erased, same as manager stats..they dont get erased,
but every single players stats from prev season are all erased and gone..edited and unedited players...

Please help me... i really love this game,but this issues i have now that wasnt there before.... ruin the game for me

Last edited:
More than likely it's cause by an anti-virus or drive cleaner that is deleting the temp files when you're playing FM. Make sure your virus scanner isn't running scans while FM is open or add FM and the temp folders to the exceptions list. If you don't know how to do this, it's probably better to report on the SI forum.