Please! HELP! Football Manager 13 won't Install!

• Thread starter Thread starter XABIKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 13K

XABIKER

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have any solution to this problem!?

I recently bought Football Manager 13 (PC DVD) for my Laptop I was really looking forward to getting started as I really enjoyed Football Manager 12, But I Put the disk in my Laptop follow the steps that come up until it gets to the part that says "copying existing content into steam" and then it won't budge I have canceld it many times and try again and again yet no change! - Its really getting me stressed so I would majorly appreciate any help and hopefully a solution to this Problem PLEASE!!! Thankyou x

Go to steam and click activate a product on steam. THen enter the activation code which is on the box or on your manual

I got it to work now!

Thanks for the Help - It worked! x. - Does anybody know if it is totally fine and safe to still play Football Manager 12 while the Football Manager 13 disk is inside my Laptop?? (I'm sure it will be fine) - Just wanted to make sure?! Thanks! x

Thanks for the Help - It worked! x. - Does anybody know if it is totally fine and safe to still play Football Manager 12 while the Football Manager 13 disk is inside my Laptop?? (I'm sure it will be fine) - Just wanted to make sure?! Thanks! x

You can run both games at the same time although there is no need to use the disc. Naturally running too many programs at the same time might slow things down or make your comp freeze but thats more down to common sense.

Last edited:
I'm having similar problems

I've been trying since I first got the game but mine won't update it gets to 75-80%, I've tried entering the code again and on a different Internet connection help me!!!!!

I've been trying since I first got the game but mine won't update it gets to 75-80%, I've tried entering the code again and on a different Internet connection help me!!!!!

Go into Steam, click on games, right click on football manager 2013, go down to properties, across to updates and make sure its on "always keep game updated" if it is go across one further to local files heading and go down to "verify integrity of game cache" and click that.

DId you ever get it to work dmowforth, sounds like you have exactly same problem as me, my download lagged at 71%-75% then i quit and restarted steam and it resumed download but now I cannot Play the game, nothing happens when i hit the play button.

Back