please help grimsby town driving me crazy???

• Thread starter Thread starter barrymomo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

barrymomo

Reaction score
I'm getting a bit fed up at the moment.

I've started a news season with Grimsby Town and I've done everything I believe to be good.

Came in and sorted out the team, by getting rid of the dead wood, freeing up money as the club was over spending on wages, they are now £2000 under the target which has helped the finances.

I've set up a really good training schedule for individual positions, brought in new coaches that where better than the previous coaches.

Brought in some top quality loan players especially for a club the size of Grimsby.

stephen o'halloran LB Aston Villa
oliver lancashire CB Southampton
tom cairney CM Hull City
lewis guy ST Doncaster
paris cowan hall RW Portsmouth
matty collins DR Swansea
ashley chambers ST leicester
lewis young LW watford
terry dixon ST West ham

obviously only 5 can play at once, but provides cover for every area and hasny cost one penny.

set up west ham as parent club and neath united as feeder club.

10 games into the season
won 3 drawn 1 lost 6

lost cup game

and when i watch them play they are so dopey, the amount of one on one in a match they miss is ridiculous, they take it wide in one on ones and are just sometimes terrible at making the right choices especially attacking, i dominate most matches but i end up loosing, i may have had 20 shots on target and score 0 yet the other team may have 3 and score 2.

they seem to do the opposite of what tactics i have given them.

flit between 442 and 451

change my tactics for different teams but them all in best postions

sorry, where am i possibly going wrong, how i can improve or is it just what to expect with a team like grimsby??

cheers

Can you post screamshots of your forwards tactics that could help to see where your going wrong maybe midfield too

am from grimsby,,,,, who have u got in goal r u in league 2 or blue prem

Back