Please Help? How do you stop a player playing for your reserves?

• Thread starter Thread starter wazzawarren
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 14K

wazzawarren

Reaction score
How do you stop or un-set a player playing for your reserves once you have already allowed them to be used for the reserves?

If that makes sense?

Basically I had a couple of fringe players not getting any games so when I got a message in my inbox saying make players available for reserves I did. Now my squad is thin through injuries and I would liek to use these fringe players but when I go to use them they are either knackered or unavailable because they are playing a reserve game the same day.

Trying going through several screens but dont have a clue how to un-set it.

Please help.

How do you stop or un-set a player playing for your reserves once you have already allowed them to be used for the reserves?

If that makes sense?

Basically I had a couple of fringe players not getting any games so when I got a message in my inbox saying make players available for reserves I did. Now my squad is thin through injuries and I would liek to use these fringe players but when I go to use them they are either knackered or unavailable because they are playing a reserve game the same day.

Trying going through several screens but dont have a clue how to un-set it.

Please help.

If say you clicked on available for 60 minutes for reserves, click on it again and it will un-select it
if they are actually in your reserves promote them to the senior team and then don't select available for reserves when the assistant manager asks you..:)

If say you clicked on available for 60 minutes for reserves, click on it again and it will un-select it
if they are actually in your reserves promote them to the senior team and then don't select available for reserves when the assistant manager asks you..:)

Nice one, will give it a try

Back