Please help I cant take it anymore

• Thread starter Thread starter tachkovd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

tachkovd

Reaction score
Hi so I been playing FM2013 Classic for a while trying some teams and im new to the football manager 2013 series so I am not doing really well.

With my favourite team Real Madrid I did half a season coming 24 points behind barcelona and deleted the save game.

I do not know what I do wrong I did a 4-2-3-1 Tactic placed all players on the wings gave them good training for attacking movement and gave good reply to questions answered to boost morale, I set casilias as captain and play him every game and How i keep losing?

For example some of the scores :

Home :

RM 1-3 Barca
RM 0-1 Getafe
Rm 1-1 Valencia

Away :

LOSC 5-0 RM
Atletico 4-1 RM
Sevilla 2-0 RM

Please help me I cant do this! Ronaldo misses every freaking shot he wont ever pass!!!!!!!!! there are like 3 players clear for free goal but ronaldo wastes every every shoot!!!!!!!!
I did a few games with barcelona to see if i can win and i win EVERY GAME!

What am i doing wrong please help me!!!!

The Issue – I keep losing and drawing to teams with players from lower league in home and away.

Team - I use Real Madrid and they play really bad, losing balls not defending well cristano ronaldo kicks all balls and never passes

Shape/formation – I use the 4-2-3-1 tactic as fluid with counter strategy that mourinho uses as it fits the team I use ronaldo/di maria/jose on wings ozil/modric on middle and you know the rest i believe ( I fan of madrid for long i know all positions )

Expectations – Board expect me to win and at half season i end up 6th 18 points behind leader.

More Detail : Ronaldo loses all balls, the team dont counter attack well enough they go for an attack and just pass back they lose many balls

The Issue – I keep losing and drawing to teams with players from lower league in home and away.

Team - I use Real Madrid and they play really bad, losing balls not defending well cristano ronaldo kicks all balls and never passes

Shape/formation – I use the 4-2-3-1 tactic as fluid with counter strategy that mourinho uses as it fits the team I use ronaldo/di maria/jose on wings ozil/modric on middle and you know the rest i believe ( I fan of madrid for long i know all positions )

Expectations – Board expect me to win and at half season i end up 6th 18 points behind leader.

More Detail : Ronaldo loses all balls, the team dont counter attack well enough they go for an attack and just pass back they lose many balls

Do you play direct, short, high press etc. Also, what roles do you give them, do you have enough players moving between the lines, enough players in the transitionphase ?

Do you play direct, short, high press etc. Also, what roles do you give them, do you have enough players moving between the lines, enough players in the transitionphase ?

I play Cautios press and I play short passing, The roles Benzema as striker mesut ozil attacking midfield ronaldo,maria,jose wings khedira and xabi,essien as support fabio/marcelo or arbeloa/;ramos as back wings and 2 center backs. I think thats what you asked?

I play Cautios press and I play short passing, The roles Benzema as striker mesut ozil attacking midfield ronaldo,maria,jose wings khedira and xabi,essien as support fabio/marcelo or arbeloa/;ramos as back wings and 2 center backs. I think thats what you asked?

I woudl start of by changin the approach a sit has some flaws

- You play without any press. This means that you give the opposition too much time on the ball.

- You play really, really narrow and slow. These means that you will mostly use the areas where thhe defensive opposition are likely to flood

-About the roles. its still hard to say how you are playing. ( enough players on defend, support, attack) Why not post a screen of the formation.

ok i found out how to upload one second

Last edited:
Back