please help me! All contract renewals gets cancelled

• Thread starter Thread starter Kolbein
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Kolbein

Reaction score
Im playing with Liverpool and just finished the 2010/11 season, and i cant renew any contracts for my staff or my players, they all just gets cancelled for no reason a couple of weeks after i gave them the offer. I cant sign new staff either, its all getting cancelled, for no reason. its pretty weird and makes it impossible to play. please help me

ill try and help but i really cant or dont know what to say mate, this is something ive never heard of before, do you have assistant taking charge of contract renewals, sammy lee isnt the smartest kid on the block:)

lol, he almost screwed up bolton. are there any screenshots which we can see so as to better understand your problems?

i have enough money and all, but it wont help. i just cant get to sign any new contracts at all. and now my club is robbed for nearly all my staff, and i cant sign any new ones since they all get cancelled. so sammy lee disappeared a couple of seasons ago and i cant sign a new assistant. not even from free transfer, it all gets cancelled a few months after i offered them the best contract possible. its so frustrating and i have no idea how to fix it since i seem to be the only one with the problem. and ive played fm for a loong time so i know im not doing any rookie mistakes.

Back