fragnot

Reaction score
Hello.

I hope some of you can help me develop a tactic based on my personal choices and preferences. First, im gonna post a few tactic designs which i like and prefer.

-------GK------
WB--CD---CD--WB
--------DM/S---
----DLP/S------
------AP/S-----
W-------------W
-----DLF/s-----

-------GK------
WB--CD---CD--WB
-DLP/S--DM/D---
---------------
------AP/S-----
W-------------W
-----DLF/s-----

-------GK------
WB--CD---CD--WB
---------------
-DLP/S---DM/D--
------AP/S-----
W------------W
-----DLF/s-----

Im really open to other tactics aswell, it doesnt have to be these formations.

Style of football i enjoy?

I prefer playing a short passing game, solid tight riskfree defense at the back, wingbacks bombing forward helping in possession and getting theyre crosses in.

High skilled passing players with good creativity to get/find the chances, but still play it backwards if theyre heavily pressed - so the team doesnt loose possession incase of a bad passing.

I think this is pretty basic? But still i cant seem to make a consistent tactic, and keep going with it. I actually won premier league, FA and Capital Cup the first season. Here at season 2, im ******* struggling too much. I feel like losing patience and its annoying, because generally im enjoying the game.

Note : i have bad experience with playing AMC people, to me they seem to do very little defensively. Im watching all my games, and i get annoyed when watching how they slack.

What i do enjoy is to see AML/R - Inside forwards etc doing their thing. Going down the flank making a good cross, cut inside either to dribble and shoot or have enough "Off the ball" stat to just be in a position where they score.

Do you think you can help?

Fragnot