Please help me win games i dominate!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gibbsm1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Gibbsm1

Reaction score
Playing in Holland with Ajax, I keep having 20-25 shots a game, the opposition has 1-2 shots and I have lost 7 games.

How come, I have good players in all positions but keep losing. I play an attacking style, with good finishing strikers. Also when I go 1-0 down, even if it is after 10 minutes I just know I am going to lose 1-0

Renan

Van der Wiel Alderweld Verthongen Jack Robinson

Jansen Anita Lodeiro

Eriksson

El Hamadoui De Jong

Try to limit creativity and slow your game down ie the pace your team plays at, might help, it helped me.

Could be a lot of things.

How many shots on target are you having?

How many blocked shots do you get?

How many clear cut / half chances do you get

Where is the majority of your possession? (IE in the opponent's final third, in your half)

Looking at your line up I'd imagine it's a problem with the opposition crowding the box.

Not much we can tell from what you're saying, but as you're saying you're playing Ajax there's a large chance that pretty much every other team in the league is inferior and thus playing very defensively, only looking to hit you on the break. A team parking the bus is already very difficult to break down, when they're 1-0 up they'll just look to keep shape and put 10 behind the ball. A clue that this is happening might be you taking a lot of long shots, or a low clear cut chances to shots ratio.

Back