• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byzantine

Reaction score
HI guys.
I am a newbie (in FM 2012) and i i'm having a problem with the Basic Offer panel when i try to approach a player for a loan deal.
I go to the make offer button, then i go to the Basic Offer panel----->Offer Type, but i only get these three options :"Transfer", "Trial", "Enquiry". The "loan" option is simply turned off !!!!!!!!!!, (along with "Transfer for league rights" and "Co-ownership") which means i currently cannot make a single loan bid !!
Am i doing something wrong?
Have i forgotten something?

I would really appreciate any help on the matter

Thanks in advance.

Maybe the transfer window isn't open yet. You'll have to check that. If it isn't then the loan option automatically gets greyed out till the window opens.

That must be it then, but does this only happen with loan bids? How come i can make transfer bids all year round?

Yeah, that only happens with loan bids (not sure about trials though). As for transfers, well much like real life you can sign a player any time even though he only arrives when the next window opens.

OK then, thanks a lot for the help. I had been searching the net for an answer on that but there was nothing. You spared me the hassle of searching even more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back