PLEASE HELP!! Struggling with graphics!

DANIELGREGORY

Reaction score
I can't seem to sort out my graphics on my new laptop. I have created a graphics folder and inserted players, backgrounds, kits and logos folders into it, but it won't work.

I have another graphics folder already there but I can't get access to it for some reason (an error message comes up) And when I send the downloads there it overrides the other folders (eg Championship images and logos)

I have downloaded winrar and don't really know what to do now! Please help!!

Thanks JP, But I had already looked at the hints and tips before posting this thread.

I'ts a weird one!! I dont have a sports interactive folder in START > PROGRAMMES, and I can't access my graphics folder at all. I created a new folder with the relevant folders inside it, but they won't work!!

I really don't have a clue what to do!

What version of windows you have, and is the game activated by "STEAM"??

I didn't download with STEAM. And I have VISTA premium.

I managed to get the pictures on at one point, but it cancelled out all of the rest of the pictures already on the game. I don't have a clue what to do!!

Any chance you could attach a screenshot of what your seeing in game and where your pictures and such are store for the game.

I just see the normal pictures that are already on the game mate.

I have just tried again to download the pictures and at the start of the download I tried to save to graphics folder. I can't even get into the graphics folder to see if they're in there. How do I do a screenshot and I'll show you what I see in my Football Manager folder.

Thanks for your help mate. Appreciate it.

yo mate, i need help. i have windows vista basic. i downloaded with steam, but i dont hav the grapjics folder:S. Is there anywer i can download it or sumthin, i really want these facepacks.

All help will be much appreciated, cheers.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

*graphics.

If the graphics folder does not exist simply create it yourself :)