Please help

• Thread starter Thread starter Clao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 724

Clao

Reaction score
Hello, I need your help, please, regarding FM 2010. In my opinion it's a good game except for one thing, that's driving me crazy: The competitions that you're not involved in are not presented as they should be. For example, my team plays in Champions league, but Europa League and even World Cup Qualifying Rounds are not incuded in the game fixture meaning that the match listes are not presented automaticly when they are schedulled, you are only given the results in the background case. So that's my problem, is there an option you can activate so the window containing the fixtures of those two competitions at least would appear before they are played? It's the first FM I encounterd with this problem and I'm not used to it becouse I want to observe in real time all competitions as they take place, every round of them. Thank you very much!

Theres an option on the main tab where you can save/load/go to main menu etc n theres an option called 'detail level'. click on that and it should give you options of what you want. i think thats what you need anyway

i think u have to subscripe to the compettions

You need to Subscribe to it by clicking on the little Star in the top right corner.

SS_2009-10-30_23-43-00.png

Can someone explain what subscribing does? I assumed it means you get news about the selected items but I'm probably wrong?

I've tried, but it still doesn't work...could it be becouse in my game Uefa cup is already in the group stages and you have to subscribe from the begining of the competition?

Back