please rate my chelsea squad

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
this is my chelsea squad in the second season....
View attachment 5765

Could you please rate my squad and recomend any potential signings i have around £75m to spend

good squad
and i think you need to sign sergio aguero he wpuld be a good signing for you

Your squad is excellent mate. Sign another one AMRL and I recommend, Ronaldo and Messi. Btw, what is cost to sign Kaka?

i paid 55m but got quite lucky he wanted to move on so put the bid in and poffered him 125 000 a week who do u reckon i should sell in january? drogba, shevchenko, deco????

i paid 55m but got quite lucky he wanted to move on so put the bid in and poffered him 125 000 a week who do u reckon i should sell in january? drogba, shevchenko, deco????

Mate, it's difficult to see with microsoft word. You just need to print screen or pres cntrl 7 and insert button. Then you paste in paint. So, we can easily see the screen shots by upload in this thread.

I think you should sell sheva, franco di santon (spelling is not right) and player that is old. Essien and Lampard is world class. You need backup for each position. Try to sign Fazio or Sakho or Marcano. Vargas is better player in left side. Also try sign Srna. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

From the tactic you needs 1 striker (Love, Drogba, other option is Ronaldo, Aguero), 2 AMC (Kaka and Lampard), 1 DM (Essien, another option are Palombo, Mountinho, Hamsik), 2 MR/L or AMR/L (Balotelli, Kalou, Joe Cole, other player are Messi, Ronaldo, Srna, Vargas, Zhirkov, David Villa, Cristian Rodriguez), 2 DC (Terry, Carvalho, other option are Sakho, Marcano, Mexes, Fazio), 2 FB (Cole, Bosingwa, other option are Srna, Vargas, Santon, Cesar Azpilicueta) and Keeper (Cech, other option are Asenjo, Gordon, Akinfeev).

I think you need to sign the MR/L or AMR/L and I recommend you to sign Vargas and Srna. (H)

sorry m8 cant manage to do it with paint but is vargas as good as ashley cole????

i have already got sakho but is not good enuf yet so have got zapata havnt bought srna because man city bought him and i think he mite cost about 25-30m and dont think he is worth it as back up?

do you think santon i good enuf second season as main right back or not if not ne suggestions?

For me Vargas is better than Cole and you can train him in LB to be natural. By the way he is better at the ML position. He become World Class Winger for my team, Man Utd.

Santon is good even though I didn't try him but I have signed Cesar Azpilicueta. He is wonderkid and he doing a good job at Man Utd.

nice squad, one thing what skin is that i like it ... when you get this please send me a message to my inox and tell me the name of the skin ...ok ... thanks mate cheers

**** real madrid have bought vargas and he has no intention of comin to chelsea! that azpilicueta bloke will cost me about 20m so is e worth it?

OOOO...If Vargas has fee clause, you can buy him in another transfer window. Yes, for me cesar is doing a great job. He likey to cross ball curls and my striker can easily scores a goals when he assist.

Great team i think aguero or messi would be great team but it's great anyway.

Pretty good side you need another striker maybe benzema and i like
Vaclav Kadlec he is only 16 from sparta and wont set you back too much he can develop into a good player in 3 or 4 seasons

I also think you need some defensive backup for the fullbacks marcelo is an ace player from madrid but get in quick cause they dont accept many offers on such a great player, i think you need to sell ferreria for about 5-7m to a club like aston villa,pompey or newcastle then buy santon from inter cause he is pretty versetaile

Another improvment i would say you should make regardless of everything else is buy yuri zhirkov from cska moscow for 10-13m as he fits into nearly any team and provided 28 assists for my manchester united team in his first season ^^)

Last edited:
improvements made in january
i have bought aguero azpilicueta and vargas and has released fereira because he was unhappy

an by the way m8 have already bought santon he is good and zhirkov is at another prem club so will cost a lot and have got guardado wh was 2nd to ronaldo in player of the year and midfielder of the year

improvements made in january
i have bought aguero azpilicueta and vargas and has released fereira because he was unhappy

an by the way m8 have already bought santon he is good and zhirkov is at another prem club so will cost a lot and have got guardado wh was 2nd to ronaldo in player of the year and midfielder of the year

That's good mate. All of them are world class players. Aguero will scores a lot of goals when he settled in EPL. I suggest you to set Aguero to adapt his games by "Move into the channel or Get into opposition areas". ;)

how do i post screenshots because i want to show you my squad now and need recomendations cos cant seem to get me grip on the premiership

how do i post screenshots because i want to show you my squad now and need recomendations cos cant seem to get me grip on the premiership

you press Alt +F9 when u want to a pic of on your a player/team
go to Sports interactive > Football Manager 2009 > Screenshots
then if you want to post your screenshots before you click submit scroll
down and u will see a box namd Manage Attachments click that find your screenshot and then click upload then click submit..

Hope it Helps

so ive found my screenshots how do i post them on the forum?

before u send another message click on manage attachments then find ur screenshots then upload

Back