Please respect Adebayor - Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 706

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger calls on Gunners fans to support their side and "respect" former player Emmanuel Adebayor.

More...

Yeah, we will respect him if he doesn't act like an idiot if he scores against us again.

The **** dosen`t deserve any respect, hopefully we will end his hopes of champions league place next season spuds deserve it more anyway!

Actually **** with it, he won't be getting any respect from me.

arsenal fans gave him **** when he played for them so their is no respect their anyway. thats why i dont blame adebayor for his celebrations.

in my opinion adebayor is a flash **** who i want to get slated by the arsenal fans tommorow and i hope arsenal win to end his hopes of playing in the champions league

That celebration was epic. I laughed my **** off that day XD It will be interesting to see how he celebrates this time around

The **** dosen`t deserve any respect, hopefully we will end his hopes of champions league place next season spuds deserve it more anyway!

The spuds dnt deserve it. Lol. never! We wont be singing, " champions league, u havin a lafff." anymore. lol

i think Ady should go mental if he scores. **** it. He only showing passion for the game.. we need more Provactive celebrations. if the fans cant take it, then they should **** off.

Back