Pletkosa, Kameni or Lobont

• Thread starter Thread starter vege
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

vege

Reaction score
Alright i am playing the 50 million challenge, I am starting my 2nd season, Chelsea offered 5.5 million euro for Vilar. I will sell him. I will try to sign Asenjo as his replacement, but in case he rejects my offer, who would you rather have?

Pletkosa, Kameni or Lobont?

out of those 3 i would go 4 kameni but theres beter and 4 less

ochoa. mexican, great goalie

Oh true i forgot Ochoa but he is a little expensive. I got Asenjo anyway. Is Ochoa better than Asenjo jdm0388?

i think ochoa turns into a better keeper. i always blur real life with fm though and as a goalie ive watched soo many clips of ochoa on youtube, hes a sensational shotstopper, cant believe he hasnt been snapped up by a european club yet.

saying that, asenjo is the natural heir to casillas. and thats not a bad thing to be lol

i personally always go for asenjo, if you give him a game, then he will be class m8

Yes i think Ochoa is one of the top goalkeepers in real life. I am from South America so i have watched him several times playing against South American teams and he always impressed me.

I already bought Asenjo so i will give him a try :) I am happy that i sold Vilar for so much money, i paid 1.7 million and 9k/week for him and ended up selling him for 5,75 million after 1 season $$$$$$$

Yes i think Ochoa is one of the top goalkeepers in real life. I am from South America so i have watched him several times playing against South American teams and he always impressed me.

I already bought Asenjo so i will give him a try :) I am happy that i sold Vilar for so much money, i paid 1.7 million and 9k/week for him and ended up selling him for 5,75 million after 1 season $$$$$$$

good deal for villar lol.

as u are from south america you might be able to help. there are two youngters that turned into sensational players on fm08. nicolas millan of colo-colo and sherman cardenas from a club in columbia. on fm09 they are not so great, still turn out as good players but no as good as fm08.

what are they like in real life???

I have never watched them in real life :( i remember back in fm07 Nicolas Millan was fantastic, one of the best young players in the game but i have absolutely no information about them in real life sorry.

What i can tell you about South American young players is, Marquinhos is a joke in real life. Last season he was a great prospect, this season he went to a bigger team and failed miserably to impress.

lol that seems to be the way with young talents, fm hypes them massivley and then they dont turn out anywhere near as good in real life next year. i remember paying a rediculous amount of money for a 14 year old freddy adu on an old championship manager. sat on the bench for benfica now.

same with keirrison so ive heard. he was great at cortiba but not so good at whichever bigger club he went to, is that right?

he still did enough to secure a transfer to barca though.

Keirrison is a **** of a player but he is souless. He have no passion for the game. He is such a great talented player but will be a failure in his career. That's a shame.

Marquinhos is also very talented but just couldn't handle the pressure at the next level i guess.

A fantastic brasilian young player is Neymar, he is wayyyyyy better than Marquinhos and is still very young, he will be a world class player imo.

i like neymar on fm09, but it takes a while for him to mature.

wow didnt realise keirrison was soulless, i mean i knew he was a bit of a sellout for leaving brasil so early, but i guess no-one can turn barcelona down.

He was a goal machine at the start of the season, suddenly when ppl start talking about transfers to Europe he stop caring about the team, the team was playing the South America Libertadores Cup and he couldn't care less.

The club president declared he went to talk to the players after his team was defeated in the competition, to see how the players reacted to the defeat and Keirrison couldn't care less, don't even wanted to talk about it and walked away.

After he got transfered to Barcelona he don't even went to the club (Palmeiras) to talk with his former teammates to say good bye or whatever. He just went to his hometown and waited untill he had to go to Europe sign the contract. He acted as a real jerk.

Back