PLS HELP ME!CANNOT CHOOSE NATIONAL TEAMS ON FM 2012 PATCH 12.0.4 SKIDROW

• Thread starter Thread starter teoqn2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

teoqn2

Reaction score
PLS HELP ME ,WHEN I CHOOSE A NATIONAL ,EXAMPLE ENGLAND ,FM 2012 ONLY SHOWED ME THE PREMIER LEAGUE ,NOT INCLUDE ENGLAND NATIONAL TEAM ,CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO FIX THIS?IS THIS AN ERROR BY THE PATCH?

are you looking under 'International teams'?

on the selection screen for which team you want to manage there are a list of the different countries for the different leagues. At the top of that list is the 'National teams' section. Click on that and then choose if you want to manage senior, u23 etc. Then just choose your nation :)

STILL CAN NOT FIND NATIONAL TEAMS, I CHOOSE NEW GAME -CHOOSE NATIONS-ENGLAND-NEXT-AND THE LIST FOR ENGLAND IS ONLY PREMIER LEAGUE ,NPOWER CHAMPIOSHIP ,NPOWER LEAGUE BUT NO ITEMS INVOLVED IN NATIONAL TEAM ,SO SAD ,PLS HELP MEEEEEEEE!

Click an english team ( Arsenal)
Find and click an english player (Walcott)
Click the england logo on his page
Click manage in the top right of the england squad screen

STILL CAN NOT FIND NATIONAL TEAMS, I CHOOSE NEW GAME -CHOOSE NATIONS-ENGLAND-NEXT-AND THE LIST FOR ENGLAND IS ONLY PREMIER LEAGUE ,NPOWER CHAMPIOSHIP ,NPOWER LEAGUE BUT NO ITEMS INVOLVED IN NATIONAL TEAM ,SO SAD ,PLS HELP MEEEEEEEE!
don't choose England from that list, choose 'National Teams' first and then choose England from there

Back